On This Day In Music History…
Ginger Spice, aka Geri Halliwell, said PEACE OUT to the Spice Girls on May 31st, 1998. Since this was before the Internet had really taken off, my mom was the one to inform me of this sad news, and as a massive SG worshipper it was the worst day of my childhood. No joke. Thankfully, they got back together in 2007 and I attended their reunion tour! *happy days*
May 31st, 1948 marks legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham's birthday. When I joined my middle school's band many years ago, I tried out for the drums, and would listen to old Led Zeppelin songs to get my drummer energy buzzing (Rock and Roll, anyone?). Bonham was a true talent, and people around the world still pay tribute to him on his birthday even though he passed away almost 31 years ago. Here's a heavy metal sign in honor of Mr. JB. m/
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet