On This Day In Music History...
May 27, 1977: The Sex Pistols released their first single, "God Save The Queen" and revolutionized punk music. Through these guys, punk became defined as not really caring about playing instruments well, but just causing a ruckus and making some bloody noise. We all know how this story ends though... Oh well, at least we can thank them for the great punk rockers we have today, like Simple Plan, Green Day, and Good Charlotte :)
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs