On This Day In Music History...
May 27, 1977: The Sex Pistols released their first single, "God Save The Queen" and revolutionized punk music. Through these guys, punk became defined as not really caring about playing instruments well, but just causing a ruckus and making some bloody noise. We all know how this story ends though... Oh well, at least we can thank them for the great punk rockers we have today, like Simple Plan, Green Day, and Good Charlotte :)
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings