On This Day In Music History...
May 27, 1977: The Sex Pistols released their first single, "God Save The Queen" and revolutionized punk music. Through these guys, punk became defined as not really caring about playing instruments well, but just causing a ruckus and making some bloody noise. We all know how this story ends though... Oh well, at least we can thank them for the great punk rockers we have today, like Simple Plan, Green Day, and Good Charlotte :)
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'