On This Day In Music History...
May 27, 1977: The Sex Pistols released their first single, "God Save The Queen" and revolutionized punk music. Through these guys, punk became defined as not really caring about playing instruments well, but just causing a ruckus and making some bloody noise. We all know how this story ends though... Oh well, at least we can thank them for the great punk rockers we have today, like Simple Plan, Green Day, and Good Charlotte :)
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'