On This Day In Music History...
May 27, 1977: The Sex Pistols released their first single, "God Save The Queen" and revolutionized punk music. Through these guys, punk became defined as not really caring about playing instruments well, but just causing a ruckus and making some bloody noise. We all know how this story ends though... Oh well, at least we can thank them for the great punk rockers we have today, like Simple Plan, Green Day, and Good Charlotte :)
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'