On This Day In Music History...
August 21, 1965: The Lovin' Spoonful released their hit "Do You Believe In Magic?"
Isn't this just the cutest song? Honestly, there's not a soul who hasn't heard "Do You Believe In Magic". It just instantly puts you in a goofy happy mood. I mean, check out the chick in the stripes at 1:05, she's having a GREAT time!
This song mostly reminds me of the (updated) Parent Trap movie with a fresh-faced Lindsay Lohan in her debut role! Right when they figure out they're twins, they begin plotting the old switcheroo and "Do You Believe In Magic?" starts playing (1:44) in the background. So fitting, right?
*Confession: my best friend and I would actually rewind and re-watch the handshake scene until we learned the whole thing. Pretty sure I still remember it.
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video