On This Day In Music History...
August 21, 1965: The Lovin' Spoonful released their hit "Do You Believe In Magic?"
Isn't this just the cutest song? Honestly, there's not a soul who hasn't heard "Do You Believe In Magic". It just instantly puts you in a goofy happy mood. I mean, check out the chick in the stripes at 1:05, she's having a GREAT time!
This song mostly reminds me of the (updated) Parent Trap movie with a fresh-faced Lindsay Lohan in her debut role! Right when they figure out they're twins, they begin plotting the old switcheroo and "Do You Believe In Magic?" starts playing (1:44) in the background. So fitting, right?
*Confession: my best friend and I would actually rewind and re-watch the handshake scene until we learned the whole thing. Pretty sure I still remember it.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon