On This Day In Music History...
August 18, 1992: Grunge royalty was born
You guessed it. On August 18, 1992, Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain became parents to baby Frances Bean Cobain.
Other than lawsuits/restraining orders against her mother, interning at Rolling Stone and throwing a suicide-themed sweet 16 birthday party, Frances Bean has kept a respectfully low profile. We've seen all the baby photos of her on the red carpet with her parents and receiving a kitten from her dear old dad, but when we saw little Frances all growed up in a recent photo set on hedislimane.com, we were totally blown away. It even took us a while to figure out just who it was now that she's all tatted up.
Let's face it though, the girl is gorgeous and a perfect mix of both her parents. See for yourself...
Dang girl. Want more? Check hedislimane.com/diary/
Images courtesy of hedislimane.com
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!