On This Day In Music History...
August 18, 1992: Grunge royalty was born
You guessed it. On August 18, 1992, Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain became parents to baby Frances Bean Cobain.
Other than lawsuits/restraining orders against her mother, interning at Rolling Stone and throwing a suicide-themed sweet 16 birthday party, Frances Bean has kept a respectfully low profile. We've seen all the baby photos of her on the red carpet with her parents and receiving a kitten from her dear old dad, but when we saw little Frances all growed up in a recent photo set on hedislimane.com, we were totally blown away. It even took us a while to figure out just who it was now that she's all tatted up.
Let's face it though, the girl is gorgeous and a perfect mix of both her parents. See for yourself...
Dang girl. Want more? Check hedislimane.com/diary/
Images courtesy of hedislimane.com
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'