On This Day In Music History...
August 18, 1992: Grunge royalty was born
You guessed it. On August 18, 1992, Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain became parents to baby Frances Bean Cobain.
Other than lawsuits/restraining orders against her mother, interning at Rolling Stone and throwing a suicide-themed sweet 16 birthday party, Frances Bean has kept a respectfully low profile. We've seen all the baby photos of her on the red carpet with her parents and receiving a kitten from her dear old dad, but when we saw little Frances all growed up in a recent photo set on hedislimane.com, we were totally blown away. It even took us a while to figure out just who it was now that she's all tatted up.
Let's face it though, the girl is gorgeous and a perfect mix of both her parents. See for yourself...
Dang girl. Want more? Check hedislimane.com/diary/
Images courtesy of hedislimane.com
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings