On This Day In Music History...
August 18, 1992: Grunge royalty was born
You guessed it. On August 18, 1992, Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain became parents to baby Frances Bean Cobain.
Other than lawsuits/restraining orders against her mother, interning at Rolling Stone and throwing a suicide-themed sweet 16 birthday party, Frances Bean has kept a respectfully low profile. We've seen all the baby photos of her on the red carpet with her parents and receiving a kitten from her dear old dad, but when we saw little Frances all growed up in a recent photo set on hedislimane.com, we were totally blown away. It even took us a while to figure out just who it was now that she's all tatted up.
Let's face it though, the girl is gorgeous and a perfect mix of both her parents. See for yourself...
Dang girl. Want more? Check hedislimane.com/diary/
Images courtesy of hedislimane.com
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"