One Direction Focuses On "Little Things" In New Lyric Video
In this sugary sweet new slow-jam from One Direction called "Little Things," the rambunctious boy-banders get sensitive and tell their girl all the little things they like about her. It reminds us a bit of "What Makes You Beautiful" in that they seem to be talking to a very self-conscious lady who can't see how pretty even her supposed flaws make her. A list of the things the One Direction boys like about their gal:
- the crinkles by her eyes when she smiles
- her stomach and her thighs
- the dimples in her back at the bottom of her spine
See: even things you might think are imperfections can be beautiful to an international pop star!
Do you like the "Little Things" lyric video? Tell us your thoughts in the comments...
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"
- Tyler Glenn Tells Us Why He Wrote A Song About Loving Someone Who Didn't Love Him Back
- Work The Catwalk With These 14 Songs by Fashion Rocks Performers