Our 5 Favorite Makeout Songs
Inspired by Katy Perry's romantic playlist, we curated our own!
One of our favorite pop divas, Katy Perry, revealed her favorite songs to listen to when she's having a hot date night with beau John Mayer. During her iTunes radio guest DJ spot, the pop star shared her favorite romantic songs at the moment, including Drake's "Hold On We're Going Home", and said she loved to get down to Lorde, HAIM, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Robyn.
It got us to thinking: what are OUR current favorite makeout songs? Scroll on down to find out:
5. "With Your Suit & Tie On (Marvin Gaye vs Justin Timberlake)"
Mashing up JT's "Suit And Tie" with Marvin Gaye's classic "Let's Get it On", this Frankentune by DJ RRod is one of our favorite things to happen in music, ever. Justin's fun & funky single mixed with probably the world's sexiest song makes perfect sense sonically, even though the songs don't really sound like one another. We love it!
4. "Get Lucky"
It's an obvious choice, but it's stated right there in 2013's most infectious hit by Daft Punk: they're up all night to get lucky. We're surprised Katy Perry didn't mention this song on her list!
3. "Tattooed Heart"
1. "All Of Me"
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party