Our Fave Songs Of 2012 (So Far...)
You know what a new year means? New music! Our friends at 92.3 NOW put together a list of their 15 picks for the best songs so far in 2012. Well, technically these songs came out in late 2011, but they're getting a lot of attention in 2012. We thought we'd highlight our picks from the collection and share them with you: what do you think? Are these the next big bangers of 2012?
3. Rack City - Tyga
"Rack City Bitch, Rack, Rack City b*tch (x3) / Ten, Ten, Ten Twenties and them Fifties b*tch"
2. Stupid H** - Nicki Minaj
"I'm Angelina, you Jennifer / Come on, b*tch / You see where Brad at"
1. Princess Of China - Coldplay ft. Rihanna
"I could've been a princess, you'd be a king / Could've had a castle and wore a ring"
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody