Our Fave Tracks from 'In The Mix: Dancepop Anthems'
Our friends over at Street Date sure had a treat for us this week: a new compilation album of club bangers entitled In The Mix: Dancepop Anthems! Some of our favorite pop stars (aka the ones pictured above) have remixes of their hit tunes on the record, but we wanted to highlight the lesser-known electro jams for ya. Here's our picks from In The Mix:
Martin Solveig & Dragonette — Hello
"Yeah, I think you're cute, but I really think that you should know / I just came to say hello, hello, hello, hello"
Swedish House Mafia — Save The World
"Who's gonna save the world tonight? / Who's gonna bring me back to life? / We're gonna make it, you and I / We're gonna save the world tonight"
Duck Sauce — Barbra Streisand
"Barbra Streisand / Oooh wee ooh wee / Wee ooh wee / Wee ooh wee ooh"
The full tracklisting and lyrics for In The Mix: Dancepop Anthems are here:
1. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj - "Turn Me On" (Sidney Samson Remix)
2. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - "Hello"
3. NERVO feat. Afrojack & Steve Aoki - "We're All No One" (Nervo Goes To Paris Remix)
4. Katy Perry - "Peacock" (Yuksek Remix) - EXCLUSIVE TRACK
5. Swedish House Mafia - "Save The World"
6. Cobra Starship (feat. Sabu) - "Make Me Feel" (Disco Fries Remix)
7. Deadmau5 & Kaskade - "I Remember"
8. Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
9. Eric Prydz - "Proper Education" (Remix of Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall Part 2?)
10. Tinie Tempah - "Written In The Stars" (Arcade Eastside remix feat Taio Cruz)
You can download In The Mix: Dancepop Anthems right here on iTunes. Will you be picking it up?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect