Our Lyric of the Week Is Also the Best Song of the 2000's: Beyonce — Crazy In Love
We all know Beyonce has been ruling over the pop world for years now, but did you know just how long she's been a Queen B? Apparently long enough for NME to declare "Crazy In Love", her famous collaboration with now-husband Jay-Z as the best song of the 2000's (which are supposedly called the "Noughties" — which will take some time to get used to).
In the publications latest list of the 100 Best Tracks of the Noughties, many other memorable hits are named like Outkast's "Hey Ya" and Amy Winehouse's "Rehab", but there can only be one winner and Beyonce has never been one to give up the spotlight! That's why this week's lyric of the week is from her song "Crazy In Love", now known as the #1 song of the Noughties.
"Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress / If you ain't there ain't nobody else to impress"
Do you agree with NME's choice? What's your pick for #1 song of the 2000's? Tell us below!
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola