Ozzy Osbourne & Lady Gaga's Lyrics Are The Hardest To Understand
VOTE for who YOU can't understand more! Ozzy or Gaga?
We don't mean to brag or anything, but when it comes to song lyrics, we kinda know our stuff. But, we're human, and definitely have misheard a lyric or two when it plays on the radio ("I won't chew the steaaaaaaak"). So we were definitely interested in hearing which artists were voted, well, the most misunderstood when it came to their lyrics in a recent Blinkbox poll. The winners? None other than Black Sabbath frontman Ozzy Osbourne and ARTPOP queen Lady Gaga.
We totally understand not being able to understand both these artist's lyrics from time to time. Ozzy's signature heavy British accent can get in the way of his words sometimes, while Gaga attempts to either edit her vocals or just sing as bizarre as possible in her big hits. It's no surprise that the public pick up "I'm going off the rails on a gravy train" in the heavy metal singer's massive hit "Crazy Train", while Lady Gaga listeners insist they hear "Poke her face" instead of "Poker Face". D'oh!
We created a poll of our own to find out whose lyrics you flub up more: The Prince of Darkness or Mother Monster? Vote below:
Watch the music video for "Poke Her Face" -- er, "Poker Face -- by Lady Gaga off VEVO:
What misheard lyric do you ALWAYS mess up? Let us know in the comments!
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'