Paramore Are Back With Their "Still Into You" Lyric Video
From their upcoming self-titled release Paramore, the pop-rockers return to the music world with their new single "Still Into You", accompanied by a totally adorable lyric video. Remember playing shadow puppets as a kid? Heck, even now it's fun to get in front of a flashlight and have some fun with those bad boys. Paramore, being rather young-at-heart, decided to roll with the shadow puppet idea and have them "mouth" the words as they pop up on screen. Looks like it was a blast to make! As far as the lyrics are concerned, we think it's a super-cute, bouncy, peppy tune about still caring for your significant other after all these years. It makes us feel kinda warm and fuzzy inside.
What do you think of Paramore's new single and lyric video? Share your thoughts with us!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele