Party Rock is ON the House Tonight!
In our culture, it's largely accepted that after the age of thirteen, you stop celebrating Halloween. You're too old to trick-or-treat and it's kinda hard to look cute in a costume when you're in that really awkward phase...unless Kathy Beth Terry is your Halloween inspiration.
While throwing in the towel on screaming at people's doorsteps for free candy can be totally depressing, there is an upside. The sooner you stop being a kid on Halloween, the sooner you can start PARTYING on Halloween! And nothing demonstrates this more than the Halloween Light Show set to LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem":
Party rock is in the house tonight / Everybody just have a good time / And we gonna make you lose your mind / Everybody just have a good time
More like party rock is ON the house tonight! AMIRIGHT? Seriously though, you gotta admit that light show is pretty impressive. Finally, LMFAO and Halloween: together at last. And surprisingly, not as a costume idea.
Oh, but if you do want some real costume inspiration, may we suggest 92.3 NOW's list of Best Halloween Costumes For 2011? Totally feelin' that Oreo costume.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us