Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban to Perform at GRAMMYs
Even more live acts to catch when the 56th annual GRAMMY awards go down!
Heads up, music fans: even more heavy-hitting artists have been announced to perform at the 56th annual GRAMMY Awards! We thought the initial performers list was amazing enough, but turns out that the 2014 GRAMMYs have even more up their sleeves when it comes to getting music's hottest acts to take the stage.
Probably the biggest surprise announcement is the reuniting of ex-Beatles Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, who are both recipients of the Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award for their work in the legendary group. Unsurprisingly, Taylor Swift has a performance slot under her belt, as well as fellow country star Keith Urban, celebrating his latest album drop Fuse.
Even more GRAMMY performers are scheduled to play live! Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, who had an extremely successful year in 2013, will be up on stage knockin' out the jams, as well as R&B crooner John Legend. Up-and-comer Kacey Musgraves will also be singing on the GRAMMYs stage, and a special performance featuring "Brave" hit maker Sara Bareilles will join veteran singer/songwriter Carole King for an exciting duet.
Who knows...maybe McCartney and Starr will jam out to a few Beatles songs together? Watch the adorable music video for "Words Of Love" by The Fab Four off VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, January 26th at 8pm EST / PST. Out of all the performers, which one are you the most excited to see and why? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime