Peter Gabriel & His Massive Orchestra To Play Live On Letterman
Music legend Peter Gabriel does his best Burl Ives impression
Known for his hits like "Solsbury Hill" and "Sledgehammer" with the amazing stop-motion video, Peter Gabriel has yet another claim-to-fame that not many know about: he's an ex member of Genesis, AKA the group Phil Collins drummed in before he went solo!
We've got one more fun fact for you about Mr. Peter Gabriel — he'll be joining the ranks of Coldplay and Foster The People as he graces Live On Letterman's stage with not only his presence, but a 46-piece orchestra on November 9th!
Peter's latest album New Blood is one of his exciting projects he's ever embarked on, re-working the hit tracks of his career to fit the orchestra. It's a continuation of his previous record, Scratch My Back, where the Grammy-winning rock'n'roll hall-of-famer covered songs with his orchestra by various artists. If you haven't heard his rendition of "My Body Is A Cage" by Arcade Fire, you need to ASAP!
Peter Gabriel & The New Blood Orchestra perform on L.O.L. (Live On Letterman — not to be mistaken for laughing out loud!) on Wednesday, November 9th. Be sure to tune in on L.O.L.'s website or CBS.com — it's going to be one heck of a show!
Play us out with "Red Rain", Peter!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"