Peter Gabriel & His Massive Orchestra To Play Live On Letterman
Music legend Peter Gabriel does his best Burl Ives impression
Known for his hits like "Solsbury Hill" and "Sledgehammer" with the amazing stop-motion video, Peter Gabriel has yet another claim-to-fame that not many know about: he's an ex member of Genesis, AKA the group Phil Collins drummed in before he went solo!
We've got one more fun fact for you about Mr. Peter Gabriel — he'll be joining the ranks of Coldplay and Foster The People as he graces Live On Letterman's stage with not only his presence, but a 46-piece orchestra on November 9th!
Peter's latest album New Blood is one of his exciting projects he's ever embarked on, re-working the hit tracks of his career to fit the orchestra. It's a continuation of his previous record, Scratch My Back, where the Grammy-winning rock'n'roll hall-of-famer covered songs with his orchestra by various artists. If you haven't heard his rendition of "My Body Is A Cage" by Arcade Fire, you need to ASAP!
Peter Gabriel & The New Blood Orchestra perform on L.O.L. (Live On Letterman — not to be mistaken for laughing out loud!) on Wednesday, November 9th. Be sure to tune in on L.O.L.'s website or CBS.com — it's going to be one heck of a show!
Play us out with "Red Rain", Peter!
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party
- Check Out All The Lyrics to PRIDES' New EP via These Handwritten Lyrics