Peter Gabriel & His Massive Orchestra To Play Live On Letterman
Music legend Peter Gabriel does his best Burl Ives impression
Known for his hits like "Solsbury Hill" and "Sledgehammer" with the amazing stop-motion video, Peter Gabriel has yet another claim-to-fame that not many know about: he's an ex member of Genesis, AKA the group Phil Collins drummed in before he went solo!
We've got one more fun fact for you about Mr. Peter Gabriel — he'll be joining the ranks of Coldplay and Foster The People as he graces Live On Letterman's stage with not only his presence, but a 46-piece orchestra on November 9th!
Peter's latest album New Blood is one of his exciting projects he's ever embarked on, re-working the hit tracks of his career to fit the orchestra. It's a continuation of his previous record, Scratch My Back, where the Grammy-winning rock'n'roll hall-of-famer covered songs with his orchestra by various artists. If you haven't heard his rendition of "My Body Is A Cage" by Arcade Fire, you need to ASAP!
Peter Gabriel & The New Blood Orchestra perform on L.O.L. (Live On Letterman — not to be mistaken for laughing out loud!) on Wednesday, November 9th. Be sure to tune in on L.O.L.'s website or CBS.com — it's going to be one heck of a show!
Play us out with "Red Rain", Peter!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show