Pink Is Black, White & Red in "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" Music Video
OK, OK, we admit it: we've been pretty Pink-happy these days. Ever since the pop diva announced her return, the title of her new album, and released a lyric video, all that's been on our brain these days is Pink, Pink, Pink! So as you can see, we're pretty stoked to finally see her music video for her hit song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)". Shot in black & white, Old Hollywood style, we thought the clip was a little too demure for Pink's wild style until a punch of red hits the screen! Leave it to the out-there pop star to shake up the norm a little bit, and as she has her heart broken in the music vid, she gets revenge that is truly in Pink form.
Watch the music video for "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" below on VEVO:
Do you think the song's music video matches the lyrics? Let us know!
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?