Pink Talks To Billboard About Songwriting, Dealing With Nasty Comments And Her Covergirl Endorsement
P!nk has always come off as a confident, badass chick who doesn't care about the haters and in a recent interview with Billboard, she confirmed that notion. When asked about the fan response to her recently announced Covergirl endorsement deal, the "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" singer had this to say: "It was 99% positive, but I'll always have that 1% that's negative," and "my favorite comment was, "Too bad they can't Photoshop the bitch off your face." [laughs] That's actually pretty good."
That same confidence that allows her to brush off nasty comments also allowed her to get right back on the songwriting horse after giving birth to her daughter Willow last summer. On the topic of songwriting, P!nk said, "I'm like a faucet -- there's nothing going on in my head when I'm off. I write in a journal and that's it. But that first day in the studio just opened up the faucet." Well, with fun songs like "Blog Me (One Last Kiss)" we hope P!nk's songwriting faucet never shuts off!
What do you think of her Covergirl endorsement deal and new music? Tell us in the comments!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele