Pink's Breakup Anthem "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" Gets The Lyric Video Treatment
Hot off the heels of her announcement of her new album's name and release date, Pink has released the lyric video to her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)." If you can't tell by the title, the single is a breakup song about the last kiss-off to a relationship that just isn't working.
In the lyrics, Pink cites many indicators that you may need to say goodbye to your relationship: if you've got "white knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight", if you feel like you can't express your opinion and have a "clenched shut jaw", and if your "eyes are on fire and they burn from all the tears". Sounds pretty reasonable to us! Let If this sounds like your relationship, let Pink's new song give you a little confidence to stand up for yourself:
What do you think of the new single? Tell us in the comments!
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?