Pink's Breakup Anthem "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" Gets The Lyric Video Treatment
Hot off the heels of her announcement of her new album's name and release date, Pink has released the lyric video to her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)." If you can't tell by the title, the single is a breakup song about the last kiss-off to a relationship that just isn't working.
In the lyrics, Pink cites many indicators that you may need to say goodbye to your relationship: if you've got "white knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight", if you feel like you can't express your opinion and have a "clenched shut jaw", and if your "eyes are on fire and they burn from all the tears". Sounds pretty reasonable to us! Let If this sounds like your relationship, let Pink's new song give you a little confidence to stand up for yourself:
What do you think of the new single? Tell us in the comments!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us