Pink's Breakup Anthem "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" Gets The Lyric Video Treatment
Hot off the heels of her announcement of her new album's name and release date, Pink has released the lyric video to her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)." If you can't tell by the title, the single is a breakup song about the last kiss-off to a relationship that just isn't working.
In the lyrics, Pink cites many indicators that you may need to say goodbye to your relationship: if you've got "white knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight", if you feel like you can't express your opinion and have a "clenched shut jaw", and if your "eyes are on fire and they burn from all the tears". Sounds pretty reasonable to us! Let If this sounds like your relationship, let Pink's new song give you a little confidence to stand up for yourself:
What do you think of the new single? Tell us in the comments!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman