Pink's Online Announcement: A New Song From The New Mom
The adorably sassy Pink is back from her mommyhood break, everybody! Last year, the pop singer gave birth to her first child Willow, and lived a relatively quiet life being a mother and apparently...recording a new album! Pink sent out a tweet which included a link to a little announcement she filmed for her fans:
We're loving the tongue-in-cheek title of her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", and we're excited to see the lyrics! The song was co-written by Greg Kurstin of The Bird And The Bee, who has also written songs with girl-power singers Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen. Look out for the single on Monday, July 9th: we know we'll be eagerly counting down the days!
What do you think Pink's lyrics to her new song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" will be like? Let us know in the comments!
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"