Pink's Online Announcement: A New Song From The New Mom
The adorably sassy Pink is back from her mommyhood break, everybody! Last year, the pop singer gave birth to her first child Willow, and lived a relatively quiet life being a mother and apparently...recording a new album! Pink sent out a tweet which included a link to a little announcement she filmed for her fans:
We're loving the tongue-in-cheek title of her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", and we're excited to see the lyrics! The song was co-written by Greg Kurstin of The Bird And The Bee, who has also written songs with girl-power singers Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen. Look out for the single on Monday, July 9th: we know we'll be eagerly counting down the days!
What do you think Pink's lyrics to her new song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" will be like? Let us know in the comments!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?