Pink's Online Announcement: A New Song From The New Mom
The adorably sassy Pink is back from her mommyhood break, everybody! Last year, the pop singer gave birth to her first child Willow, and lived a relatively quiet life being a mother and apparently...recording a new album! Pink sent out a tweet which included a link to a little announcement she filmed for her fans:
We're loving the tongue-in-cheek title of her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", and we're excited to see the lyrics! The song was co-written by Greg Kurstin of The Bird And The Bee, who has also written songs with girl-power singers Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen. Look out for the single on Monday, July 9th: we know we'll be eagerly counting down the days!
What do you think Pink's lyrics to her new song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" will be like? Let us know in the comments!
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola