Pink's Online Announcement: A New Song From The New Mom
The adorably sassy Pink is back from her mommyhood break, everybody! Last year, the pop singer gave birth to her first child Willow, and lived a relatively quiet life being a mother and apparently...recording a new album! Pink sent out a tweet which included a link to a little announcement she filmed for her fans:
We're loving the tongue-in-cheek title of her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", and we're excited to see the lyrics! The song was co-written by Greg Kurstin of The Bird And The Bee, who has also written songs with girl-power singers Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen. Look out for the single on Monday, July 9th: we know we'll be eagerly counting down the days!
What do you think Pink's lyrics to her new song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" will be like? Let us know in the comments!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School