Pink's Online Announcement: A New Song From The New Mom
The adorably sassy Pink is back from her mommyhood break, everybody! Last year, the pop singer gave birth to her first child Willow, and lived a relatively quiet life being a mother and apparently...recording a new album! Pink sent out a tweet which included a link to a little announcement she filmed for her fans:
We're loving the tongue-in-cheek title of her first single "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", and we're excited to see the lyrics! The song was co-written by Greg Kurstin of The Bird And The Bee, who has also written songs with girl-power singers Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen. Look out for the single on Monday, July 9th: we know we'll be eagerly counting down the days!
What do you think Pink's lyrics to her new song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" will be like? Let us know in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist