Pink's "Try" Video: Watch The Diva Get Her Dance On
One thing that we get very happy abut over here at MetroLyrics is when a music video fits beautifully with the lyrics. Case in point: Pink's new music video for her single "Try", where the lyrics portray a troubled relationship that she refuses to give up on, no matter how hard it gets. Pink looks truly amazing in the video, where she shows off her Cirque-du-Soleil-inspired dance moves with a fellow trained dancer. Every time the couple goes through conflict, the "wounds" they inflict upon each other are colors, which makes the video a true work of art. No wonder the diva called it her "favorite video ever to shoot"!
What did you think of Pink's elegant new video? Sound off in the comments!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings