Pink's "Try" Video: Watch The Diva Get Her Dance On
One thing that we get very happy abut over here at MetroLyrics is when a music video fits beautifully with the lyrics. Case in point: Pink's new music video for her single "Try", where the lyrics portray a troubled relationship that she refuses to give up on, no matter how hard it gets. Pink looks truly amazing in the video, where she shows off her Cirque-du-Soleil-inspired dance moves with a fellow trained dancer. Every time the couple goes through conflict, the "wounds" they inflict upon each other are colors, which makes the video a true work of art. No wonder the diva called it her "favorite video ever to shoot"!
What did you think of Pink's elegant new video? Sound off in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist