Pitbull, J.Lo, Usher Will Rock You At Fashion Rocks 2014
New performances by Nicki Minaj and Luke Bryan have been announced! See who else will rock you at the show
Mark Tuesday, September 9th on your calendars, music lovers: Fashion Rocks 2014 will be coming at you LIVE from Barclays Center in New York City! Hosted by Ryan Seacrest, the star-studded concert celebrates music and fashion with performances from some of pop's most elite. Have a look at the list of artists scheduled to perform:
- The Band Perry
- Duran Duran
- Miranda Lambert
- Jennifer Lopez
- Nico & Vinz
- Rita Ora
Update: Jennifer Hudson, Magic!, Nicki Minaj and Luke Bryan have been added to the lineup of performers, adding to the profile of this already star-studded event.
If that's not enough pop royalty to catch live at Fashion Rocks 2014 for you, then keep an eye out for additional performers being announced at a later date. Oh, and did you know you can actually attend the live show? That's right — you can check out some of your fave musicians and see what they're wearing in person. Score!
Work The Catwalk With These 14 Songs by Fashion Rocks Performers
Tuesday, Sept. 9th marks the fashion-forward concert at Barclays Center: get pumped with our star-studded playlist!...More
Be sure to tune in to Fashion Rocks 2014 on Tuesday, September 9th at 9pm EST/PST on CBS. What performer are you looking forward to seeing the most?
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme