Pitbull Wins Lawsuit Over "Give Me Everything" Lyrics
Images c/o Gustavo Caballero | Stan Honda (Getty)
Sorry, Lindsay Lohan: looks like Pitbull is the winner of the lawsuit against his "Give Me Everything" lyrics! A year and a half ago, Team Lindsay sued the rapper for his use of the line I've got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan in his hit song, and a conclusion has finally been made. The case against his lyrics was dismissed by a federal judge, who said the song's line is protected by the First Amendment, which covers freedom of speech and creative expression. Looks like LiLo just can't get a break!
Do you think Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" line was fair, and he didn't need to be charged for it? Share your thoughts with us!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School