Pitbull Wins Lawsuit Over "Give Me Everything" Lyrics
Images c/o Gustavo Caballero | Stan Honda (Getty)
Sorry, Lindsay Lohan: looks like Pitbull is the winner of the lawsuit against his "Give Me Everything" lyrics! A year and a half ago, Team Lindsay sued the rapper for his use of the line I've got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan in his hit song, and a conclusion has finally been made. The case against his lyrics was dismissed by a federal judge, who said the song's line is protected by the First Amendment, which covers freedom of speech and creative expression. Looks like LiLo just can't get a break!
Do you think Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" line was fair, and he didn't need to be charged for it? Share your thoughts with us!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics