Pitbull Wins Lawsuit Over "Give Me Everything" Lyrics
Images c/o Gustavo Caballero | Stan Honda (Getty)
Sorry, Lindsay Lohan: looks like Pitbull is the winner of the lawsuit against his "Give Me Everything" lyrics! A year and a half ago, Team Lindsay sued the rapper for his use of the line I've got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan in his hit song, and a conclusion has finally been made. The case against his lyrics was dismissed by a federal judge, who said the song's line is protected by the First Amendment, which covers freedom of speech and creative expression. Looks like LiLo just can't get a break!
Do you think Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" line was fair, and he didn't need to be charged for it? Share your thoughts with us!
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire
- Enter for a Chance to Win From Indian Lakes' Handwritten Lyrics