Pitbull Wins Lawsuit Over "Give Me Everything" Lyrics
Images c/o Gustavo Caballero | Stan Honda (Getty)
Sorry, Lindsay Lohan: looks like Pitbull is the winner of the lawsuit against his "Give Me Everything" lyrics! A year and a half ago, Team Lindsay sued the rapper for his use of the line I've got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan in his hit song, and a conclusion has finally been made. The case against his lyrics was dismissed by a federal judge, who said the song's line is protected by the First Amendment, which covers freedom of speech and creative expression. Looks like LiLo just can't get a break!
Do you think Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" line was fair, and he didn't need to be charged for it? Share your thoughts with us!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime