Pitbull Wins Lawsuit Over "Give Me Everything" Lyrics
Images c/o Gustavo Caballero | Stan Honda (Getty)
Sorry, Lindsay Lohan: looks like Pitbull is the winner of the lawsuit against his "Give Me Everything" lyrics! A year and a half ago, Team Lindsay sued the rapper for his use of the line I've got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan in his hit song, and a conclusion has finally been made. The case against his lyrics was dismissed by a federal judge, who said the song's line is protected by the First Amendment, which covers freedom of speech and creative expression. Looks like LiLo just can't get a break!
Do you think Pitbull's "Give Me Everything" line was fair, and he didn't need to be charged for it? Share your thoughts with us!
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video