Playlistin': 5 Songs from Rock N' Roll Hall Of Famers
Remember our Lyric Battle with a couple of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees battling it out? Tomorrow's the big day for them: The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is taking place at the Hall Of Fame museum in Cleveland, Ohio. We know that Red Hot Chili Peppers and Beastie Boys proudly made the list, but what about the others? On this edition of Playlistin', we chose the five biggest names on the list this year, along with their best songs (in our personal opinion). So check out the inductees, listen to their stellar tunes, and sing along to the lyrics: they shaped rock n' roll, after all!
5. The Miracles
"You're gone and I'm hurtin' so bad / Like a clown I pretend to be glad / Now there's some sad things known to man / But ain't too much sadder than the tears of a clown" - Tears Of A Clown
"Down through all eternity / The crying of humanity / It is then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man / Comes singing songs of love" - Hurdy Gurdy Man
3. Beastie Boys
"Cause what you see you might not get / And we can bet, so don't you get souped yet / You're scheming on a thing that's a mirage / I'm trying to tell you now, it's sabotage" - Sabotage
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Scar tissue the I wish you saw / Sarcastic mister know it all / Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause / With the bird I'll share" - Scar Tissue
1. Guns N' Roses
"Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here everyday / You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play" - Welcome To The Jungle
Do you have any fave songs from these inductees? Share them with us! ROCK ON!
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party