Playlistin': 5 Songs To Get You In The Thanksgiving Mood
Happy American Thanksgiving, y'all! Today's the day to get together with family and friends, enjoy each other's company, and the best part of all: eat an awesome meal. It's the time of year to be thankful for what you have, so we're here to provide you with a playlist of songs that keep it humble. Here's our top 5 tunes that'll put you in a thankful mood on this special holiday:
"Stop lookin' at what you ain't got / Start bein' thankful for what you do got"
"And even though we all can still do more / There's so much to be thankful for"
"Everyday is a new day / I'm thankful for every breath I take"
"I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, I'm grateful, for every time / Some pages turned, some bridges burned / But there were lessons learned"
"I'm so thankful that I found / Everything that I've been looking for"
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! What's your favorite song about giving thanks?
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram