Playlistin': 5 Songs To Get You In The Thanksgiving Mood
Happy American Thanksgiving, y'all! Today's the day to get together with family and friends, enjoy each other's company, and the best part of all: eat an awesome meal. It's the time of year to be thankful for what you have, so we're here to provide you with a playlist of songs that keep it humble. Here's our top 5 tunes that'll put you in a thankful mood on this special holiday:
"Stop lookin' at what you ain't got / Start bein' thankful for what you do got"
"And even though we all can still do more / There's so much to be thankful for"
"Everyday is a new day / I'm thankful for every breath I take"
"I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, I'm grateful, for every time / Some pages turned, some bridges burned / But there were lessons learned"
"I'm so thankful that I found / Everything that I've been looking for"
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! What's your favorite song about giving thanks?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs