Playlistin': 5 Songs To Get You In The Thanksgiving Mood
Happy American Thanksgiving, y'all! Today's the day to get together with family and friends, enjoy each other's company, and the best part of all: eat an awesome meal. It's the time of year to be thankful for what you have, so we're here to provide you with a playlist of songs that keep it humble. Here's our top 5 tunes that'll put you in a thankful mood on this special holiday:
"Stop lookin' at what you ain't got / Start bein' thankful for what you do got"
"And even though we all can still do more / There's so much to be thankful for"
"Everyday is a new day / I'm thankful for every breath I take"
"I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, I'm grateful, for every time / Some pages turned, some bridges burned / But there were lessons learned"
"I'm so thankful that I found / Everything that I've been looking for"
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! What's your favorite song about giving thanks?
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden