Playlistin': 5 Songs To Get You In The Thanksgiving Mood
Happy American Thanksgiving, y'all! Today's the day to get together with family and friends, enjoy each other's company, and the best part of all: eat an awesome meal. It's the time of year to be thankful for what you have, so we're here to provide you with a playlist of songs that keep it humble. Here's our top 5 tunes that'll put you in a thankful mood on this special holiday:
"Stop lookin' at what you ain't got / Start bein' thankful for what you do got"
"And even though we all can still do more / There's so much to be thankful for"
"Everyday is a new day / I'm thankful for every breath I take"
"I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, I'm grateful, for every time / Some pages turned, some bridges burned / But there were lessons learned"
"I'm so thankful that I found / Everything that I've been looking for"
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! What's your favorite song about giving thanks?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist