Playlistin': 5 Songs to Help You Get Into The Groove This Friday The 13th
We're usually excited for Friday to roll around in the MetroLyrics office, but when we looked at the calendar this morning, our cheerful moods instantly dropped...it's Friday the 13th, people!!! Here's a playlist of spook-tacular songs to remind you that black cats, broken mirrors and walking under ladders are strictly to be avoided today:
I don't know about you, but I think a stumbling upon a ghost town would be pretty lucky. Free food, anyone?
The original creep-rock song. I mean, seriously: how can you not get chills listening to this freaky-deaky tune?
Now this is the ultimate strut song. Just make sure you ain't steppin on any cracks while you swagger down the street!
This song by small garage-rock duo Magic Wands is repetitive while still being super catchy. Try not to get it stuck in your head after a listen...
Even though the guy sounds like a bit of a nightmare...where can we find a magic man like the one Heart sings about?
- - -
Did we miss your fave black-magic anthem on our list? Let us know in the comments...
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics