Playlistin': 5 Songs to Help You Get Into The Groove This Friday The 13th
We're usually excited for Friday to roll around in the MetroLyrics office, but when we looked at the calendar this morning, our cheerful moods instantly dropped...it's Friday the 13th, people!!! Here's a playlist of spook-tacular songs to remind you that black cats, broken mirrors and walking under ladders are strictly to be avoided today:
I don't know about you, but I think a stumbling upon a ghost town would be pretty lucky. Free food, anyone?
The original creep-rock song. I mean, seriously: how can you not get chills listening to this freaky-deaky tune?
Now this is the ultimate strut song. Just make sure you ain't steppin on any cracks while you swagger down the street!
This song by small garage-rock duo Magic Wands is repetitive while still being super catchy. Try not to get it stuck in your head after a listen...
Even though the guy sounds like a bit of a nightmare...where can we find a magic man like the one Heart sings about?
- - -
Did we miss your fave black-magic anthem on our list? Let us know in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015