Playlistin': 5 Songs to Help You Get Into The Groove This Friday The 13th
We're usually excited for Friday to roll around in the MetroLyrics office, but when we looked at the calendar this morning, our cheerful moods instantly dropped...it's Friday the 13th, people!!! Here's a playlist of spook-tacular songs to remind you that black cats, broken mirrors and walking under ladders are strictly to be avoided today:
I don't know about you, but I think a stumbling upon a ghost town would be pretty lucky. Free food, anyone?
The original creep-rock song. I mean, seriously: how can you not get chills listening to this freaky-deaky tune?
Now this is the ultimate strut song. Just make sure you ain't steppin on any cracks while you swagger down the street!
This song by small garage-rock duo Magic Wands is repetitive while still being super catchy. Try not to get it stuck in your head after a listen...
Even though the guy sounds like a bit of a nightmare...where can we find a magic man like the one Heart sings about?
- - -
Did we miss your fave black-magic anthem on our list? Let us know in the comments...
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'