Playlistin': Our Fave Friday Jamz
In case you didn't notice, it is currently FRIDAY up in hurr — aka the best day of the whole week! To celebrate, we've gathered a bunch of bumpin' hits together that'll really start off your Friday night right. Sorry, Rebecca Black and Katy Perry...your literal "Friday" songs just don't make the cut! Keep reading to find out who did...
David Guetta's "Memories" with Kid Cudi is a classic in our office. We don't know why — it just screams FRIDAY to us! Do you agree?
If you wanna have a stellar Friday night, all you have to do is listen to Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)" before you go out and you're pretty much set. It's got PUMP UP SONG written all over it! And c'mon — everybody can agree that girls do indeed run the world...am I right?
Even if you're not going to be out and about this Friday night, why not listen to Kanye's "All Of The Lights" and watch the CRAZY FLASHING VIDEO that accompanies it? You'll feel like you're actually at a club with all of the lights gettin' up in your face.
How can you listen to BritBrit's "I Wanna Go" and not insanely dance around? We love Britney and her ability to craft perfect dance-pop tunes.
Our last jam for ya was recently nominated for Best Collabo at the MTV VMAs, as well as performed live at the show. We know y'all love this one, so we're dedicating it to YOU this Friday night!
We wish you all the greatest Friday ever! What are you doing to celebrate?
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?