Playlistin': Our Fave Friday Jamz
In case you didn't notice, it is currently FRIDAY up in hurr — aka the best day of the whole week! To celebrate, we've gathered a bunch of bumpin' hits together that'll really start off your Friday night right. Sorry, Rebecca Black and Katy Perry...your literal "Friday" songs just don't make the cut! Keep reading to find out who did...
David Guetta's "Memories" with Kid Cudi is a classic in our office. We don't know why — it just screams FRIDAY to us! Do you agree?
If you wanna have a stellar Friday night, all you have to do is listen to Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)" before you go out and you're pretty much set. It's got PUMP UP SONG written all over it! And c'mon — everybody can agree that girls do indeed run the world...am I right?
Even if you're not going to be out and about this Friday night, why not listen to Kanye's "All Of The Lights" and watch the CRAZY FLASHING VIDEO that accompanies it? You'll feel like you're actually at a club with all of the lights gettin' up in your face.
How can you listen to BritBrit's "I Wanna Go" and not insanely dance around? We love Britney and her ability to craft perfect dance-pop tunes.
Our last jam for ya was recently nominated for Best Collabo at the MTV VMAs, as well as performed live at the show. We know y'all love this one, so we're dedicating it to YOU this Friday night!
We wish you all the greatest Friday ever! What are you doing to celebrate?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show