Playlistin': Our Fave Friday Jamz
In case you didn't notice, it is currently FRIDAY up in hurr — aka the best day of the whole week! To celebrate, we've gathered a bunch of bumpin' hits together that'll really start off your Friday night right. Sorry, Rebecca Black and Katy Perry...your literal "Friday" songs just don't make the cut! Keep reading to find out who did...
David Guetta's "Memories" with Kid Cudi is a classic in our office. We don't know why — it just screams FRIDAY to us! Do you agree?
If you wanna have a stellar Friday night, all you have to do is listen to Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)" before you go out and you're pretty much set. It's got PUMP UP SONG written all over it! And c'mon — everybody can agree that girls do indeed run the world...am I right?
Even if you're not going to be out and about this Friday night, why not listen to Kanye's "All Of The Lights" and watch the CRAZY FLASHING VIDEO that accompanies it? You'll feel like you're actually at a club with all of the lights gettin' up in your face.
How can you listen to BritBrit's "I Wanna Go" and not insanely dance around? We love Britney and her ability to craft perfect dance-pop tunes.
Our last jam for ya was recently nominated for Best Collabo at the MTV VMAs, as well as performed live at the show. We know y'all love this one, so we're dedicating it to YOU this Friday night!
We wish you all the greatest Friday ever! What are you doing to celebrate?
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?