Playlistin': Our Five Fave Holiday Pop Songs Of All Time!
Over here at Metrolyrics, we know our pop music. I mean, it's kind of a requirement to have a thing for pop in the world of song lyrics: it's a genre that is internationally recognized and adored (secretly by some) to all. Which is why we GOTTA give props to the pop songs that we play every time Christmas rolls around. Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve and you'll probably be hanging out with your friends/family, have an impromptu dance party with these classic pop hits:
5. Last Christmas - Wham!
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart / But the very next day you gave it away / This year to save me from tears / I'll give it to someone special"
4. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
"I just want you for my own / More than you could ever know / Make my wish come true / All I want for Christmas is you"
3. This Gift - 98 Degrees
"Cause I've been waiting to give this gift tonight / I'm down on my knees, there's no better time / It's something to last for as long as you live / Tonight I'm going to give you all my heart can give"
2. Christina Aguilera - This Christmas
"The fireside is blazing bright / We're caroling through the night / And this Christmas, will be / A very special Christmas for me, yeah"
1. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N Sync
"Christmas time is here and with the blessings from above / God sends you his love and every thing's okay / Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Season's Greetings from EVERYBODY at Metrolyrics! We hope you guys have an amazing holiday season!
- AH, AL, OS & SJ
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars