P!nk's New Video For "Just Give Me A Reason" Feat. Nate Ruess Stars Her Husband Carey Hart
P!nk has released the video for her newest single "Just Give Me A Reason" from her album The Truth About Love. The song, which features Fun. frontman Nate Ruess is about the rough patches that every relationship goes through, and how it takes work to keep the love going. Fittingly, P!nk's husband Carey Hart, who was once her on-again-off-again boyfriend/fiance stars in the video alongside the singer, and they share some tender moments. P!nk has been very open about her relationship struggles with Hart and it's refreshing to see the two of them in this heartfelt video together.
What do you think of the "Just Give Me A Reason" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon