P!nk's New Video For "Just Give Me A Reason" Feat. Nate Ruess Stars Her Husband Carey Hart
P!nk has released the video for her newest single "Just Give Me A Reason" from her album The Truth About Love. The song, which features Fun. frontman Nate Ruess is about the rough patches that every relationship goes through, and how it takes work to keep the love going. Fittingly, P!nk's husband Carey Hart, who was once her on-again-off-again boyfriend/fiance stars in the video alongside the singer, and they share some tender moments. P!nk has been very open about her relationship struggles with Hart and it's refreshing to see the two of them in this heartfelt video together.
What do you think of the "Just Give Me A Reason" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now