P!nk's New Video For "Just Give Me A Reason" Feat. Nate Ruess Stars Her Husband Carey Hart
P!nk has released the video for her newest single "Just Give Me A Reason" from her album The Truth About Love. The song, which features Fun. frontman Nate Ruess is about the rough patches that every relationship goes through, and how it takes work to keep the love going. Fittingly, P!nk's husband Carey Hart, who was once her on-again-off-again boyfriend/fiance stars in the video alongside the singer, and they share some tender moments. P!nk has been very open about her relationship struggles with Hart and it's refreshing to see the two of them in this heartfelt video together.
What do you think of the "Just Give Me A Reason" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist