P!nk's New Video For "Just Give Me A Reason" Feat. Nate Ruess Stars Her Husband Carey Hart
P!nk has released the video for her newest single "Just Give Me A Reason" from her album The Truth About Love. The song, which features Fun. frontman Nate Ruess is about the rough patches that every relationship goes through, and how it takes work to keep the love going. Fittingly, P!nk's husband Carey Hart, who was once her on-again-off-again boyfriend/fiance stars in the video alongside the singer, and they share some tender moments. P!nk has been very open about her relationship struggles with Hart and it's refreshing to see the two of them in this heartfelt video together.
What do you think of the "Just Give Me A Reason" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'