Poll: Which Song Should Bruce Springsteen Perform At The 2012 Grammys?
We all know Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen as one of rock's most iconic figures. Just an average American Joe trying to get by, Bruce embodies hard-working individuals everywhere with a dream, defined by his anthemic rock n' roll ballads. This twenty-time (yes, TWENTY) Grammy award winner announced that he and his E Street Band will be performing at the 2012 Grammys, most likely to promote his upcoming album Wrecking Ball, due March 6th.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram