Poll: Who Works Puppet Strings Better, The Wanted or *NSYNC?
After watching the latest video from UK boy band The Wanted for "Walks Like Rihanna", we have to give them a big thumbs up. As lovers of boy bands from the past, we appreciated how the guys from The Wanted payed homage to *NSYNC by donning puppet strings like in their classic music video for "Bye Bye Bye". They also dressed in all-white in an airport like the music video for "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys, which we couldn't help squealing over just a little. But the image of The Wanted as puppets really got us thinking: who did it better? The Wanted or *NSYNC? Which is why we need your votes!
What do you think of The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video? Share your thoughts with us...
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)