Poll: Who Works Puppet Strings Better, The Wanted or *NSYNC?
After watching the latest video from UK boy band The Wanted for "Walks Like Rihanna", we have to give them a big thumbs up. As lovers of boy bands from the past, we appreciated how the guys from The Wanted payed homage to *NSYNC by donning puppet strings like in their classic music video for "Bye Bye Bye". They also dressed in all-white in an airport like the music video for "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys, which we couldn't help squealing over just a little. But the image of The Wanted as puppets really got us thinking: who did it better? The Wanted or *NSYNC? Which is why we need your votes!
What do you think of The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video? Share your thoughts with us...
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video