Poll: Who Works Puppet Strings Better, The Wanted or *NSYNC?
After watching the latest video from UK boy band The Wanted for "Walks Like Rihanna", we have to give them a big thumbs up. As lovers of boy bands from the past, we appreciated how the guys from The Wanted payed homage to *NSYNC by donning puppet strings like in their classic music video for "Bye Bye Bye". They also dressed in all-white in an airport like the music video for "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys, which we couldn't help squealing over just a little. But the image of The Wanted as puppets really got us thinking: who did it better? The Wanted or *NSYNC? Which is why we need your votes!
What do you think of The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video? Share your thoughts with us...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele