Poll: Who Works Puppet Strings Better, The Wanted or *NSYNC?
After watching the latest video from UK boy band The Wanted for "Walks Like Rihanna", we have to give them a big thumbs up. As lovers of boy bands from the past, we appreciated how the guys from The Wanted payed homage to *NSYNC by donning puppet strings like in their classic music video for "Bye Bye Bye". They also dressed in all-white in an airport like the music video for "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys, which we couldn't help squealing over just a little. But the image of The Wanted as puppets really got us thinking: who did it better? The Wanted or *NSYNC? Which is why we need your votes!
What do you think of The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video? Share your thoughts with us...
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"