Poll: Would You Want "Party In The U.S.A." To Be The Next National Anthem?
Vote here if you think the next US National Anthem should be Miley's patriotic hit...
A few months ago, we told you about the campaign to make R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" the new national anthem of the USA. But now there's a new candidate to replace "The Star Spangled Banner", and it comes to us from Miley Cyrus: there's a petition floating around begging US President Obama to change the National Anthem to "Party In The U.S.A."!
Check out the petition here if you're interested in signing it, where the creator simply states "Obama please make Miley Cyrus' "'Party in the USA' our national anthem. It is what is best for this country". Do you agree with changing up the anthem? Vote in our poll below:
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'