Poll: Would You Want "Party In The U.S.A." To Be The Next National Anthem?
Vote here if you think the next US National Anthem should be Miley's patriotic hit...
A few months ago, we told you about the campaign to make R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" the new national anthem of the USA. But now there's a new candidate to replace "The Star Spangled Banner", and it comes to us from Miley Cyrus: there's a petition floating around begging US President Obama to change the National Anthem to "Party In The U.S.A."!
Check out the petition here if you're interested in signing it, where the creator simply states "Obama please make Miley Cyrus' "'Party in the USA' our national anthem. It is what is best for this country". Do you agree with changing up the anthem? Vote in our poll below:
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now