Poll: Would You Want "Party In The U.S.A." To Be The Next National Anthem?
Vote here if you think the next US National Anthem should be Miley's patriotic hit...
A few months ago, we told you about the campaign to make R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" the new national anthem of the USA. But now there's a new candidate to replace "The Star Spangled Banner", and it comes to us from Miley Cyrus: there's a petition floating around begging US President Obama to change the National Anthem to "Party In The U.S.A."!
Check out the petition here if you're interested in signing it, where the creator simply states "Obama please make Miley Cyrus' "'Party in the USA' our national anthem. It is what is best for this country". Do you agree with changing up the anthem? Vote in our poll below:
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing