Poll: Would You Want "Party In The U.S.A." To Be The Next National Anthem?
Vote here if you think the next US National Anthem should be Miley's patriotic hit...
A few months ago, we told you about the campaign to make R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" the new national anthem of the USA. But now there's a new candidate to replace "The Star Spangled Banner", and it comes to us from Miley Cyrus: there's a petition floating around begging US President Obama to change the National Anthem to "Party In The U.S.A."!
Check out the petition here if you're interested in signing it, where the creator simply states "Obama please make Miley Cyrus' "'Party in the USA' our national anthem. It is what is best for this country". Do you agree with changing up the anthem? Vote in our poll below:
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics