Poll: Would You Want "Party In The U.S.A." To Be The Next National Anthem?
Vote here if you think the next US National Anthem should be Miley's patriotic hit...
A few months ago, we told you about the campaign to make R. Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" the new national anthem of the USA. But now there's a new candidate to replace "The Star Spangled Banner", and it comes to us from Miley Cyrus: there's a petition floating around begging US President Obama to change the National Anthem to "Party In The U.S.A."!
Check out the petition here if you're interested in signing it, where the creator simply states "Obama please make Miley Cyrus' "'Party in the USA' our national anthem. It is what is best for this country". Do you agree with changing up the anthem? Vote in our poll below:
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?