PREMIERE: Danny Fernandes Gets "Emotional" In New Lyric Video
A lyric video premiere PLUS a clip of Danny explaining the inspiration for the song.
Danny Fernades' new track "Emotional," from his upcoming album Breathe Again, provides us with an honest look at the range of emotions that follow a fight with a significant other. Fernandes reminds us that it's human to make a mistake, no matter the hurtful words that have been said, and asks for forgiveness in the song's lyrics.
What makes the song extra special is that "Emotional" is based on Danny's real life experiences and holds particular importance to the singer. It was written as a result of real life struggles between Danny and his girlfriend — who will be featured in the upcoming music video — and sees the singer wearing his emotions on his sleeve.
"If you listen to the song, it's all real," says Danny in the clip below. "This song has more meaning to me than just a random girl — actually the love of my life."
Watch the lyric video below, and be sure to watch the second video for some insight into the lyric from Danny and his soon-to-be video co-star.
Danny Fernandes - "Emotional" Lyric Video:
Watch the "Emotional" Music Video Teaser & Song Explanation:
What do you think of Danny Fernandes's "Emotional" lyric video? His new album, Breathe Again, is available in stores August 27th.
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings