PREMIERE: Lady Antebellum's "Compass" Lyric Video
An exclusive first look at the lyric video for the band's new single.
It's been an eventful year for Lady Antebellum. After hitting #1 with their latest LP Golden — the band's fourth straight studio album to claim that spot — the band took a brief hiatus, during which time lead singer Hillary Scott gave birth to new baby Eisele. That brief hiatus and life changing event lead to a rejuvenated Lady Antebellum, who were able to focus their time together in studio making new music. One of the songs that came from that studio time is "Compass," a brand new single that will be included on an upcoming deluxe edition of Golden.
"Compass" is a sing-along worthy song that just might be Lady A's folkiest to date. The track features mandolins, banjos, and a whole lot of foot-stomps and hand-claps. Lyrically, it deals with following your compass, and always staying true to yourself. "It's a personal message, but not a preachy one, that's gonna be a sing-a-long in the live show, not a sit-and-think about every single lyric," Scott recently told Rolling Stone.
Today, Lady A are premiering the official lyric video for "Compass," exclusively here on MetroLyrics. Watch it below and be sure to memorize the words. You'll need them to take part in those massive sing-alongs Scott is referring to, which will surely be a huge part of the band's upcoming Take Me Downtown Tour.
Watch Lady Antebellum's "Compass" lyric video:
"Compass" is available now on iTunes. Share your favorite line from "Compass" in the comments.
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists