PREMIERE: Sting's "And Yet" Lyric Video
We have the new lyric video from the rock legend before anybody else.
Just a couple months ago, we brought you the lyric video premiere of legendary musician Sting's new single "Practical Arrangement". Now, with the singer/songwriter's upcoming 14th solo album The Last Ship — based on a Broadway play that Sting himself wrote — set to hit the shelves at the end of the month, we're premiering another track from The Last Ship, entitled "And Yet".
"And Yet" is based on the fall of the shipbuilding industry over 30 years ago in the UK. The narrator sings of his return to what is most likely his hometown, singing All my memories fade to black / And yet / And yet / I'm back.
We have the lyric video for Sting's "And Yet" exclusively, so press play and learn the words to the latest release from the icon:
Sting's new album, The Last Ship, goes on sale September 24th and is available for pre-order now on iTunes.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars