PREMIERE: Sting's "And Yet" Lyric Video
We have the new lyric video from the rock legend before anybody else.
Just a couple months ago, we brought you the lyric video premiere of legendary musician Sting's new single "Practical Arrangement". Now, with the singer/songwriter's upcoming 14th solo album The Last Ship — based on a Broadway play that Sting himself wrote — set to hit the shelves at the end of the month, we're premiering another track from The Last Ship, entitled "And Yet".
"And Yet" is based on the fall of the shipbuilding industry over 30 years ago in the UK. The narrator sings of his return to what is most likely his hometown, singing All my memories fade to black / And yet / And yet / I'm back.
We have the lyric video for Sting's "And Yet" exclusively, so press play and learn the words to the latest release from the icon:
Sting's new album, The Last Ship, goes on sale September 24th and is available for pre-order now on iTunes.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics