PREMIERE: Sting's "And Yet" Lyric Video
We have the new lyric video from the rock legend before anybody else.
Just a couple months ago, we brought you the lyric video premiere of legendary musician Sting's new single "Practical Arrangement". Now, with the singer/songwriter's upcoming 14th solo album The Last Ship — based on a Broadway play that Sting himself wrote — set to hit the shelves at the end of the month, we're premiering another track from The Last Ship, entitled "And Yet".
"And Yet" is based on the fall of the shipbuilding industry over 30 years ago in the UK. The narrator sings of his return to what is most likely his hometown, singing All my memories fade to black / And yet / And yet / I'm back.
We have the lyric video for Sting's "And Yet" exclusively, so press play and learn the words to the latest release from the icon:
Sting's new album, The Last Ship, goes on sale September 24th and is available for pre-order now on iTunes.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'