PREMIERE: The Mowgli's 'Say It, Just Say It' Lyric Video
Get an exclusive first look at the sing-along-worthy track's new lyric video.
The Mowgli's are an eight-piece band (count 'em, eight!) who specialize in the kind of indie-folk songs that you find yourself singing along to without even realizing. But it's not just infectious melodies that The Mowgli's want to you to know them for. The band are intent on making music with an uplifting message that fans can relate to, and their latest single, "Say It, Just Say It," is a great example of that.
"Say It, Just Say It" is a song about unconditionally staying on a loved one's side — a message that's showcased in the song's anthemic chorus: "I will take your side / You make me feel like I've been waiting my whole life / And I could die / To find that simple kind of love you can't deny"
MetroLyrics has the exclusive premiere of the official "Say It, Just Say It" lyric video. The video, which you can watch below, is constructed almost entirely using plasticine people. Watch and sing along below.
For more from The Mowgli's, check out the My Musical Mind feature we ran from the band late last year. And be sure to check out all the lyrics on their latest LP Waiting For The Dawn, which is available on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric from the video in the comments below.
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman
- Tove Lo Breaks Down Every Song Off Her 'Truth Serum' EP
- 5 Times Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods" References Harry Styles