PREMIERE: The Mowgli's 'Say It, Just Say It' Lyric Video
Get an exclusive first look at the sing-along-worthy track's new lyric video.
The Mowgli's are an eight-piece band (count 'em, eight!) who specialize in the kind of indie-folk songs that you find yourself singing along to without even realizing. But it's not just infectious melodies that The Mowgli's want to you to know them for. The band are intent on making music with an uplifting message that fans can relate to, and their latest single, "Say It, Just Say It," is a great example of that.
"Say It, Just Say It" is a song about unconditionally staying on a loved one's side — a message that's showcased in the song's anthemic chorus: "I will take your side / You make me feel like I've been waiting my whole life / And I could die / To find that simple kind of love you can't deny"
MetroLyrics has the exclusive premiere of the official "Say It, Just Say It" lyric video. The video, which you can watch below, is constructed almost entirely using plasticine people. Watch and sing along below.
For more from The Mowgli's, check out the My Musical Mind feature we ran from the band late last year. And be sure to check out all the lyrics on their latest LP Waiting For The Dawn, which is available on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric from the video in the comments below.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'