PREMIERE: Youngblood Hawke Debut 'Pressure' Lyric Video
It's a lyric video for the band's new single and we're giving you the first look!
YoungBlood Hawke are handling the pressure of following up their top 10 hit "We Come Running" by facing it head on. How, you ask? By naming their new single "Pressure," that's how. The California band band have a brand new lyric video to debut the song and are premiering it right here on MetroLyrics.
"Pressure" stays true to sound that Youngblood Hawke introduced us to on their debut LP Wake Up — fizzy synths and pulsing base accompanied by lead singer Sam Martin's enigmatic lyrics. "I am the killer of the sun / Just a glimpse of what I have become / You can't tell shelter from the shade / Shadows move and leave you wide awake," sings Martin on the song's introduction.
Get an exclusive first look at the "Pressure" lyric video below:
No word yet as to whether or not this song will be included on an upcoming LP, but stay tuned to the band's Facebook page for updates.
Got a favorite lyric from "Pressure"? Share it in the comments.
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn