PREMIERE: Youngblood Hawke Debut 'Pressure' Lyric Video
It's a lyric video for the band's new single and we're giving you the first look!
YoungBlood Hawke are handling the pressure of following up their top 10 hit "We Come Running" by facing it head on. How, you ask? By naming their new single "Pressure," that's how. The California band band have a brand new lyric video to debut the song and are premiering it right here on MetroLyrics.
"Pressure" stays true to sound that Youngblood Hawke introduced us to on their debut LP Wake Up — fizzy synths and pulsing base accompanied by lead singer Sam Martin's enigmatic lyrics. "I am the killer of the sun / Just a glimpse of what I have become / You can't tell shelter from the shade / Shadows move and leave you wide awake," sings Martin on the song's introduction.
Get an exclusive first look at the "Pressure" lyric video below:
No word yet as to whether or not this song will be included on an upcoming LP, but stay tuned to the band's Facebook page for updates.
Got a favorite lyric from "Pressure"? Share it in the comments.
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody