PREMIERE: Youngblood Hawke Debut 'Pressure' Lyric Video
It's a lyric video for the band's new single and we're giving you the first look!
YoungBlood Hawke are handling the pressure of following up their top 10 hit "We Come Running" by facing it head on. How, you ask? By naming their new single "Pressure," that's how. The California band band have a brand new lyric video to debut the song and are premiering it right here on MetroLyrics.
"Pressure" stays true to sound that Youngblood Hawke introduced us to on their debut LP Wake Up — fizzy synths and pulsing base accompanied by lead singer Sam Martin's enigmatic lyrics. "I am the killer of the sun / Just a glimpse of what I have become / You can't tell shelter from the shade / Shadows move and leave you wide awake," sings Martin on the song's introduction.
Get an exclusive first look at the "Pressure" lyric video below:
No word yet as to whether or not this song will be included on an upcoming LP, but stay tuned to the band's Facebook page for updates.
Got a favorite lyric from "Pressure"? Share it in the comments.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel