President Obama Comments On Nicki Minaj's Pro-Mitt Romney Lyrics
"I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b*****s is f*****g up the economy"
But it looks like US President Barack Obama is defending the controversial pop/rap star: in a radio interview for Orlando's Power 95.3 FM, Obama was asked by the show's host if his daughters listen to Minaj in order to segue to her headline-making lyrics. So what did the President have to say regarding the rap line?
"Yeah, I don't think...I'm not sure that's actually what happened...I think she had a little rap that said that, but she likes to play different characters."
According to Nicki Minaj's Twitter, Obama knows her *so well*:
Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do... *sends love & support* @barackobama— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) September 10, 2012
What do you think of Nicki's tongue-in-cheek lyrics? Let us know in the comments!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'