President Obama Comments On Nicki Minaj's Pro-Mitt Romney Lyrics
"I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney / You lazy b*****s is f*****g up the economy"
But it looks like US President Barack Obama is defending the controversial pop/rap star: in a radio interview for Orlando's Power 95.3 FM, Obama was asked by the show's host if his daughters listen to Minaj in order to segue to her headline-making lyrics. So what did the President have to say regarding the rap line?
"Yeah, I don't think...I'm not sure that's actually what happened...I think she had a little rap that said that, but she likes to play different characters."
According to Nicki Minaj's Twitter, Obama knows her *so well*:
Ha! Thank you for understanding my creative humor & sarcasm Mr. President, the smart ones always do... *sends love & support* @barackobama— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) September 10, 2012
What do you think of Nicki's tongue-in-cheek lyrics? Let us know in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love