Preview 5 Tracks From Christina Aguilera's New Album 'Lotus'
In this new series of videos on VEVO, Christina Aguilera takes a room full of press (and all of us fans watching online) through the creative process behind her seventh album Lotus and 5 tracks from the album.
She describes "Let There Be Love" as a dance-driven catchy club song, "Army Of Me" is an empowering song that she calls "Fighter" 2.0, "Blank Page" is a classic Xtina ballad, "Make The World Move" is a funky Cee Lo Green collaboration, and "Just A Fool" is a heartfelt collaboration with her self-professed favorite Voice judge Blake Shelton. You can see the full playlist of videos here and you can watch her intro below:
What do you think of the 5 tracks from Lotus? Which one is your favorite?
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists