Preview 5 Tracks From Christina Aguilera's New Album 'Lotus'
In this new series of videos on VEVO, Christina Aguilera takes a room full of press (and all of us fans watching online) through the creative process behind her seventh album Lotus and 5 tracks from the album.
She describes "Let There Be Love" as a dance-driven catchy club song, "Army Of Me" is an empowering song that she calls "Fighter" 2.0, "Blank Page" is a classic Xtina ballad, "Make The World Move" is a funky Cee Lo Green collaboration, and "Just A Fool" is a heartfelt collaboration with her self-professed favorite Voice judge Blake Shelton. You can see the full playlist of videos here and you can watch her intro below:
What do you think of the 5 tracks from Lotus? Which one is your favorite?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist