Preview 5 Tracks From Christina Aguilera's New Album 'Lotus'
In this new series of videos on VEVO, Christina Aguilera takes a room full of press (and all of us fans watching online) through the creative process behind her seventh album Lotus and 5 tracks from the album.
She describes "Let There Be Love" as a dance-driven catchy club song, "Army Of Me" is an empowering song that she calls "Fighter" 2.0, "Blank Page" is a classic Xtina ballad, "Make The World Move" is a funky Cee Lo Green collaboration, and "Just A Fool" is a heartfelt collaboration with her self-professed favorite Voice judge Blake Shelton. You can see the full playlist of videos here and you can watch her intro below:
What do you think of the 5 tracks from Lotus? Which one is your favorite?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?