Preview 5 Tracks From Christina Aguilera's New Album 'Lotus'
In this new series of videos on VEVO, Christina Aguilera takes a room full of press (and all of us fans watching online) through the creative process behind her seventh album Lotus and 5 tracks from the album.
She describes "Let There Be Love" as a dance-driven catchy club song, "Army Of Me" is an empowering song that she calls "Fighter" 2.0, "Blank Page" is a classic Xtina ballad, "Make The World Move" is a funky Cee Lo Green collaboration, and "Just A Fool" is a heartfelt collaboration with her self-professed favorite Voice judge Blake Shelton. You can see the full playlist of videos here and you can watch her intro below:
What do you think of the 5 tracks from Lotus? Which one is your favorite?
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video