Preview Justin Bieber & Carly Rae Jepsen's "Beautiful" Duet
Ever since Carly Rae Jepsen was signed to Justin Bieber's label, fans have been holding their breath just waiting for a duet featuring the two huge pop stars. And now, their dreams have come true! A departure from their bouncy electronic-inspired jams as of late, both JB and CJR let their vocals shine over an acoustic guitar in their song "Beautiful". The only thing we have to say about the lyrics? Well, the similarities between this tune and One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" are quite astounding! But we guess that the dynamic duo managed by Scooter Braun don't really care about singing familiar lyrics, seeing as no matter what they sing together, their fans will love regardless. The pair could probably sing heavy metal and still make a top ten hit!
Listen to a minute and a half preview of "Beautiful" below and let us know your thoughts on the song:
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect