Printz Board's "#1" Lyric Video Is A Scrap Book Come To Life
Get your arts & crafts on by watching the new lyric video from the producer!
Printz Board, aka Priese Prince Lamont Board, is a singer/songwriter/producer/multi-instrumentalist who is most known for his work with the Black Eyed Peas. He also helped produce songs for Fergie's solo album, as well as Natasha Bedingfield and Sheryl Crow. Now, the talented musician (with a jazz trumpet degree under his belt!) is going out on his own with his new single "#1", a funky upbeat track about finding the no.1 girl in his life — well, when he's ready to settle down, that is.
Printz's lyric video for the song has the singer boasting "One day I'll settle down / Not right right now / But when I do, you gon' be my #1" over a video that's essentially a living, breathing scrapbook. Have a look at the lyric video for Printz Board's "#1" below and let us know what you think of it:
What's your favorite lyric from "#1"? Share it with us in the comments.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!