PSY Joins Madonna On Stage In NYC For "Gangnam Style"
When the Queen of Pop came down on New York City to play a show at Madison Square Garden earlier this week, something magical happened: K-pop viral sensation Psy appeared for a special "Gangnam Style" duet! The Korean rapper came onstage in a brilliant red suit and his signature sunglasses to perform the now-famous horsey dance with Madonna herself. All her dancers joined in and it became one ridiculous party. Watch the video above for a taste!
What do you think of Madonna's rendition of "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the comments!
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party