PSY Joins Madonna On Stage In NYC For "Gangnam Style"
When the Queen of Pop came down on New York City to play a show at Madison Square Garden earlier this week, something magical happened: K-pop viral sensation Psy appeared for a special "Gangnam Style" duet! The Korean rapper came onstage in a brilliant red suit and his signature sunglasses to perform the now-famous horsey dance with Madonna herself. All her dancers joined in and it became one ridiculous party. Watch the video above for a taste!
What do you think of Madonna's rendition of "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the comments!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars