PSY Joins Madonna On Stage In NYC For "Gangnam Style"
When the Queen of Pop came down on New York City to play a show at Madison Square Garden earlier this week, something magical happened: K-pop viral sensation Psy appeared for a special "Gangnam Style" duet! The Korean rapper came onstage in a brilliant red suit and his signature sunglasses to perform the now-famous horsey dance with Madonna herself. All her dancers joined in and it became one ridiculous party. Watch the video above for a taste!
What do you think of Madonna's rendition of "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the comments!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?