PSY Joins Madonna On Stage In NYC For "Gangnam Style"
When the Queen of Pop came down on New York City to play a show at Madison Square Garden earlier this week, something magical happened: K-pop viral sensation Psy appeared for a special "Gangnam Style" duet! The Korean rapper came onstage in a brilliant red suit and his signature sunglasses to perform the now-famous horsey dance with Madonna herself. All her dancers joined in and it became one ridiculous party. Watch the video above for a taste!
What do you think of Madonna's rendition of "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the comments!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"