PSY Joins Madonna On Stage In NYC For "Gangnam Style"
When the Queen of Pop came down on New York City to play a show at Madison Square Garden earlier this week, something magical happened: K-pop viral sensation Psy appeared for a special "Gangnam Style" duet! The Korean rapper came onstage in a brilliant red suit and his signature sunglasses to perform the now-famous horsey dance with Madonna herself. All her dancers joined in and it became one ridiculous party. Watch the video above for a taste!
What do you think of Madonna's rendition of "Gangnam Style"? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist