Queens Of The Stone Age To Close The GRAMMYs
Plus Nine Inch Nails, Dave Grohl, and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham!
Just when we thought the epic list of GRAMMYs performers couldn't get any better, Music's Biggest Night just got a whole lot bigger with its recent crop of confirmed guest spots. Our favorite rockers Queens Of The Stone Age will be joined by their "Fairweather Friends" collaborators (and real life friends!) Nine Inch Nails, as well as Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham. We wonder if they'll perform the aforementioned song?
Also confirmed to play at the 2014 GRAMMY Awards are singer/songwriter guitarist Gary Clark Jr. (nominated for Best Rock Song and Best Traditional R&B Performance) and country cutie Hunter Hayes (up for Best Country Solo Performance). For the rest of the performers scheduled to hit up the show, check out our coverage here and here.
Listen to the song we're predicting QOTSA, NIN, Dave Grohl, and Lindsay Buckingham will perform together at the awards show off YouTube below:
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!