Queens Of The Stone Age To Close The GRAMMYs
Plus Nine Inch Nails, Dave Grohl, and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham!
Just when we thought the epic list of GRAMMYs performers couldn't get any better, Music's Biggest Night just got a whole lot bigger with its recent crop of confirmed guest spots. Our favorite rockers Queens Of The Stone Age will be joined by their "Fairweather Friends" collaborators (and real life friends!) Nine Inch Nails, as well as Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham. We wonder if they'll perform the aforementioned song?
Also confirmed to play at the 2014 GRAMMY Awards are singer/songwriter guitarist Gary Clark Jr. (nominated for Best Rock Song and Best Traditional R&B Performance) and country cutie Hunter Hayes (up for Best Country Solo Performance). For the rest of the performers scheduled to hit up the show, check out our coverage here and here.
Listen to the song we're predicting QOTSA, NIN, Dave Grohl, and Lindsay Buckingham will perform together at the awards show off YouTube below:
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video