Queens Of The Stone Age To Close The GRAMMYs
Plus Nine Inch Nails, Dave Grohl, and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham!
Just when we thought the epic list of GRAMMYs performers couldn't get any better, Music's Biggest Night just got a whole lot bigger with its recent crop of confirmed guest spots. Our favorite rockers Queens Of The Stone Age will be joined by their "Fairweather Friends" collaborators (and real life friends!) Nine Inch Nails, as well as Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham. We wonder if they'll perform the aforementioned song?
Also confirmed to play at the 2014 GRAMMY Awards are singer/songwriter guitarist Gary Clark Jr. (nominated for Best Rock Song and Best Traditional R&B Performance) and country cutie Hunter Hayes (up for Best Country Solo Performance). For the rest of the performers scheduled to hit up the show, check out our coverage here and here.
Listen to the song we're predicting QOTSA, NIN, Dave Grohl, and Lindsay Buckingham will perform together at the awards show off YouTube below:
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?