Ray J Claims "I Hit It First" Lyrics Aren't About Kim Kardashian
Image c/o Noel Vasquez (Getty)
This just in: Ray J, singer/songwriter and more famously Kim Kardasian's ex-boyfriend, is claiming that his completely ridiculous new song "I Hit It First" is NOT about Kanye West's baby mama. The fame-hungry Mr. J told New York's radio station Hot 97, "It's a song. It's not about [Kim]. It's about a concept. You know what I'm saying? People going way too deep." Hmm. OK. Let's examine the lyrics, shall we?
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
If that isn't about Kim Kardashian, then we're the Queen of England. Ray J, maybe you need to take a step back and realize how silly you're being about this whole situation.
Feeling like listening to this joke of a tune? Here it is on Soundcloud:
What do you think of Ray J trying to capitalize on being Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend? Let us know...
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'