Ray J Claims "I Hit It First" Lyrics Aren't About Kim Kardashian
Image c/o Noel Vasquez (Getty)
This just in: Ray J, singer/songwriter and more famously Kim Kardasian's ex-boyfriend, is claiming that his completely ridiculous new song "I Hit It First" is NOT about Kanye West's baby mama. The fame-hungry Mr. J told New York's radio station Hot 97, "It's a song. It's not about [Kim]. It's about a concept. You know what I'm saying? People going way too deep." Hmm. OK. Let's examine the lyrics, shall we?
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
If that isn't about Kim Kardashian, then we're the Queen of England. Ray J, maybe you need to take a step back and realize how silly you're being about this whole situation.
Feeling like listening to this joke of a tune? Here it is on Soundcloud:
What do you think of Ray J trying to capitalize on being Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend? Let us know...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show