Ray J Claims "I Hit It First" Lyrics Aren't About Kim Kardashian
Image c/o Noel Vasquez (Getty)
This just in: Ray J, singer/songwriter and more famously Kim Kardasian's ex-boyfriend, is claiming that his completely ridiculous new song "I Hit It First" is NOT about Kanye West's baby mama. The fame-hungry Mr. J told New York's radio station Hot 97, "It's a song. It's not about [Kim]. It's about a concept. You know what I'm saying? People going way too deep." Hmm. OK. Let's examine the lyrics, shall we?
She might move on to rappers and ballplayers
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and boppers show love, and I don't even put in work
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
If that isn't about Kim Kardashian, then we're the Queen of England. Ray J, maybe you need to take a step back and realize how silly you're being about this whole situation.
Feeling like listening to this joke of a tune? Here it is on Soundcloud:
What do you think of Ray J trying to capitalize on being Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend? Let us know...
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend