WATCH Taylor Swift & Fall Out Boy Perform On Last Night's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Taylor + Fall Out Boy + Angels = Must See
It's that time of year again! The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired last night on CBS. As is the case every year, the live musical performances are just as important as the Victoria's Secret Angels modeling their million-dollar lingerie. And this year saw big-time performances from some of music's brightest stars, including Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, and Neon Jungle.
Opening with "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark", Fall Out Boy rocked the #VSFashionShow like only they know how to, while Taylor Swift joined the boys to show 'em how it's done (while also knocking out "I Knew You Were Trouble", respectively). A Great Big World performed their hit "Say Something", while up-and-coming pop stars Neon Jungle delivered their first single "Trouble" on the runway.
Watch the performances from Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift below.
Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)"
Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Share your favorite moment from the show with us in the comments...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect