WATCH Taylor Swift & Fall Out Boy Perform On Last Night's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Taylor + Fall Out Boy + Angels = Must See
It's that time of year again! The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired last night on CBS. As is the case every year, the live musical performances are just as important as the Victoria's Secret Angels modeling their million-dollar lingerie. And this year saw big-time performances from some of music's brightest stars, including Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, and Neon Jungle.
Opening with "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark", Fall Out Boy rocked the #VSFashionShow like only they know how to, while Taylor Swift joined the boys to show 'em how it's done (while also knocking out "I Knew You Were Trouble", respectively). A Great Big World performed their hit "Say Something", while up-and-coming pop stars Neon Jungle delivered their first single "Trouble" on the runway.
Watch the performances from Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift below.
Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)"
Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Share your favorite moment from the show with us in the comments...
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'