WATCH Taylor Swift & Fall Out Boy Perform On Last Night's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Taylor + Fall Out Boy + Angels = Must See
It's that time of year again! The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired last night on CBS. As is the case every year, the live musical performances are just as important as the Victoria's Secret Angels modeling their million-dollar lingerie. And this year saw big-time performances from some of music's brightest stars, including Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, and Neon Jungle.
Opening with "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark", Fall Out Boy rocked the #VSFashionShow like only they know how to, while Taylor Swift joined the boys to show 'em how it's done (while also knocking out "I Knew You Were Trouble", respectively). A Great Big World performed their hit "Say Something", while up-and-coming pop stars Neon Jungle delivered their first single "Trouble" on the runway.
Watch the performances from Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift below.
Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)"
Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Share your favorite moment from the show with us in the comments...
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman
- Tove Lo Breaks Down Every Song Off Her 'Truth Serum' EP
- 5 Times Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods" References Harry Styles