WATCH Taylor Swift & Fall Out Boy Perform On Last Night's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Taylor + Fall Out Boy + Angels = Must See
It's that time of year again! The 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired last night on CBS. As is the case every year, the live musical performances are just as important as the Victoria's Secret Angels modeling their million-dollar lingerie. And this year saw big-time performances from some of music's brightest stars, including Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, and Neon Jungle.
Opening with "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark", Fall Out Boy rocked the #VSFashionShow like only they know how to, while Taylor Swift joined the boys to show 'em how it's done (while also knocking out "I Knew You Were Trouble", respectively). A Great Big World performed their hit "Say Something", while up-and-coming pop stars Neon Jungle delivered their first single "Trouble" on the runway.
Watch the performances from Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift below.
Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)"
Taylor Swift - "I Knew You Were Trouble"
Share your favorite moment from the show with us in the comments...
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School