Remembering Whitney Houston With Her Most Romantic Lyrics
On this day one year ago, we tragically lost one of the greatest voices and performers of our generation. Whitney Houston may have passed on, but we still turn to her lyrics, especially now that Valentine's Day is this week and we want to make romantic playlists for our significant others. Lots of her lyrics were filled to the brim with romantic love and longing, and as long and music is around, people will listen to her music and feel the true love that only Whitney would sing. Help us remember one of the best and brightest stars in pop by listening to her most romantic songs of all time:
"Because the greatest love of all is happening to me / I found the greatest love of all inside of me..."
"Don't you dare walk away from me / I have nothing, nothing, nothing / If I don't have you, you..."
"And I wish to you, joy and happiness / But above all this, I wish you love / And I will always love you..."
What is your favorite romantic song by Whitney Houston? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School