Ricky Blaze Lives Up To His Name: My Musical Mind
Find out what makes this Brooklyn-based producer tick in his handwritten questionnaire.
It's not often that an artist has a feature with a hit artist and is signed to a huge record label at just 22 years old. Brooklyn native Ricky Blaze may be best known for his verses on Major Lazer's hit track "Keep It Goin' Louder", but with an EP under his belt, as well as a new single that just dropped yesterday, the up-and-coming producer blends the sounds of hip-hop, reggae, and pop into one party-ready genre that only he can claim.
Which is why we had to get Ricky to fill out one of our My Musical Mind surveys: since he's on the rise and all, we get to claim that we knew him before his impeding stardom. So what did he reveal in his handwritten questionnaire? Well, we learned that he's a N.E.R.D. fan (who isn't), he knows a thing or two about Photoshop, and he's a big fan of his "Just You & I" lyrics. Read on to find out all about Ricky Blaze in our exclusive My Musical Mind survey:
Watch the official music video for Ricky Blaze ft. Chelley's "Take Ya Money" below:
Like what you hear? The single is available for download off iTunes today.
Got a favorite tune from Ricky Blaze? We wanna hear it in the comments.
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet