Rihanna Gets The Lyric Of The Week Building Up To Her Oprah Interview
Oh, RiRi, it's been quite the week for you! Well, in our books, every week is full of Rihanna tidbits, but this week in particular has been rather newsworthy for the pop star. Why? The controversial singer headed back to her homeland, Barbados, and invited media mogul queen Oprah to join her for a look into her life! The world is waiting for the full interview, which will air Sunday, August 19th, so our Lyric Of The Week goes to Rihanna with her song "Hate That I Love You"...
"I hate how much I love you, boy / But I just can't let you go / And I hate that I love you so"
Why did we pick this tune? In a trailer of the soon-to-be-epic interview that Oprah released, RiRi gets emotional over her past love Chris Brown and how hard it was to go through the end of their traumatic relationship. Watch the clip below and let us know if you're excited to watch the Oprah interview with Rihanna:
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015