Rihanna Gets The Lyric Of The Week Building Up To Her Oprah Interview
Oh, RiRi, it's been quite the week for you! Well, in our books, every week is full of Rihanna tidbits, but this week in particular has been rather newsworthy for the pop star. Why? The controversial singer headed back to her homeland, Barbados, and invited media mogul queen Oprah to join her for a look into her life! The world is waiting for the full interview, which will air Sunday, August 19th, so our Lyric Of The Week goes to Rihanna with her song "Hate That I Love You"...
"I hate how much I love you, boy / But I just can't let you go / And I hate that I love you so"
Why did we pick this tune? In a trailer of the soon-to-be-epic interview that Oprah released, RiRi gets emotional over her past love Chris Brown and how hard it was to go through the end of their traumatic relationship. Watch the clip below and let us know if you're excited to watch the Oprah interview with Rihanna:
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video