Rihanna Gets The Lyric Of The Week Building Up To Her Oprah Interview
Oh, RiRi, it's been quite the week for you! Well, in our books, every week is full of Rihanna tidbits, but this week in particular has been rather newsworthy for the pop star. Why? The controversial singer headed back to her homeland, Barbados, and invited media mogul queen Oprah to join her for a look into her life! The world is waiting for the full interview, which will air Sunday, August 19th, so our Lyric Of The Week goes to Rihanna with her song "Hate That I Love You"...
"I hate how much I love you, boy / But I just can't let you go / And I hate that I love you so"
Why did we pick this tune? In a trailer of the soon-to-be-epic interview that Oprah released, RiRi gets emotional over her past love Chris Brown and how hard it was to go through the end of their traumatic relationship. Watch the clip below and let us know if you're excited to watch the Oprah interview with Rihanna:
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video