Rihanna Gets The Lyric Of The Week Building Up To Her Oprah Interview
Oh, RiRi, it's been quite the week for you! Well, in our books, every week is full of Rihanna tidbits, but this week in particular has been rather newsworthy for the pop star. Why? The controversial singer headed back to her homeland, Barbados, and invited media mogul queen Oprah to join her for a look into her life! The world is waiting for the full interview, which will air Sunday, August 19th, so our Lyric Of The Week goes to Rihanna with her song "Hate That I Love You"...
"I hate how much I love you, boy / But I just can't let you go / And I hate that I love you so"
Why did we pick this tune? In a trailer of the soon-to-be-epic interview that Oprah released, RiRi gets emotional over her past love Chris Brown and how hard it was to go through the end of their traumatic relationship. Watch the clip below and let us know if you're excited to watch the Oprah interview with Rihanna:
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us