Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons, Fun., and The Black Keys to Perform At The GRAMMYs
Images c/o Dominik Bindl | Mike Coppola | Simone Joyner | Theo Wargo | Patrick Kovarik (Getty)
This just in: superstars Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons, Fun., and The Black Keys will perform live at the 2013 GRAMMYS on Sunday, February 10th! This is the first ever GRAMMYs performance for pop-rockers Fun. and blues duo The Black Keys, while RiRi, T.Swift and the guys from Mumford & Sons are returning to the GRAMMYs stage. As for what songs they'll all perform, we're going to take a few guesses. Rihanna will most likely do some sort of "Diamonds / Stay" medley, while Taylor will potentially wow us with "I Knew You Were Trouble" and/or "Begin Again". Mumford & Sons will probably strum a mean banjo to "I Will Wait", Fun. could do a medley of "We Are Young / Some Nights", and The Black Keys could maybe play their latest hit "Little Black Submarine". Keep your eyes peeled for the next crop of GRAMMYs performers that are sure to be announced within the coming weeks!
Who are you most excited to see perform at the 2013 GRAMMY Awards? Let us know!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman