Rihanna's A Twerking Marie Antionette In New Video
Watch the NSFW clip for "Pour It Up" that only RiRi could deliver...
Alright, alright: now, we know most of the world is pretty over the whole "twerking" trend, but Rihanna is upping the ante when it comes to twerk videos. Her new music vid for "Pour It Up", off her 2012 album Unapologetic, takes the lyrics seriously (Throw it up, throw it up / Watch it all fall out / Pour it up, pour it up / That's how we ball out) as she dons a risque Marie Antoinette-inspired outfit and throws bills at her dancers.
But RiRi doesn't just sit and observe the dancing while she's on her throne: she decides she wants to join in on the fun, too, and twerks her way (flawlessly) through half the clip. Again, we thought we were done with TwerkGate 2013, but Ri's given us a new take on the hyped-up dance craze, and we love her for it.
Watch the NSFW music video for "Pour It Up" on VEVO below, and let us know what you think of it!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars