RIP Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston, one of music's all-time most successful recording artists, has died at the age of 48, as reported by the Associated Press.
Houston's career in music was packed with praise and acclaim, winning over 30 major awards including 6 Grammys. She is the only artist ever to chart 7 consecutive Billboard Hot 100 hits, a record that includes some of her most famous songs, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and "How Will I Know." Houston is possibly best known for her most successful single, "I Will Always Love You," off the soundtrack to the film "The Bodyguard," which starred Houston.
Whitney Houston will go down as one of the greatest voices of our generation, with a musical legacy that won't be forgotten.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us