RIP Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston, one of music's all-time most successful recording artists, has died at the age of 48, as reported by the Associated Press.
Houston's career in music was packed with praise and acclaim, winning over 30 major awards including 6 Grammys. She is the only artist ever to chart 7 consecutive Billboard Hot 100 hits, a record that includes some of her most famous songs, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and "How Will I Know." Houston is possibly best known for her most successful single, "I Will Always Love You," off the soundtrack to the film "The Bodyguard," which starred Houston.
Whitney Houston will go down as one of the greatest voices of our generation, with a musical legacy that won't be forgotten.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!