RIP Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston, one of music's all-time most successful recording artists, has died at the age of 48, as reported by the Associated Press.
Houston's career in music was packed with praise and acclaim, winning over 30 major awards including 6 Grammys. She is the only artist ever to chart 7 consecutive Billboard Hot 100 hits, a record that includes some of her most famous songs, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and "How Will I Know." Houston is possibly best known for her most successful single, "I Will Always Love You," off the soundtrack to the film "The Bodyguard," which starred Houston.
Whitney Houston will go down as one of the greatest voices of our generation, with a musical legacy that won't be forgotten.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon