RIP Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston, one of music's all-time most successful recording artists, has died at the age of 48, as reported by the Associated Press.
Houston's career in music was packed with praise and acclaim, winning over 30 major awards including 6 Grammys. She is the only artist ever to chart 7 consecutive Billboard Hot 100 hits, a record that includes some of her most famous songs, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and "How Will I Know." Houston is possibly best known for her most successful single, "I Will Always Love You," off the soundtrack to the film "The Bodyguard," which starred Houston.
Whitney Houston will go down as one of the greatest voices of our generation, with a musical legacy that won't be forgotten.
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'