RIP Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston, one of music's all-time most successful recording artists, has died at the age of 48, as reported by the Associated Press.
Houston's career in music was packed with praise and acclaim, winning over 30 major awards including 6 Grammys. She is the only artist ever to chart 7 consecutive Billboard Hot 100 hits, a record that includes some of her most famous songs, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) and "How Will I Know." Houston is possibly best known for her most successful single, "I Will Always Love You," off the soundtrack to the film "The Bodyguard," which starred Houston.
Whitney Houston will go down as one of the greatest voices of our generation, with a musical legacy that won't be forgotten.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars