Rita Ora's Beautiful Version Of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful"
One of our favorite things ever is when popular artists stop by BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge and do a completely random cover of another song. We adored Marina and the Diamonds' cover of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", as well as Gorillaz and their The XX cover of "Crystalized", so it's no surprise that we were excited to hear budding UK pop artist Rita Ora's Live Lounge cover of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful". And, as expected, we love it! Listen here:
As you heard, Rita switched up the lyrics a little in the chorus, since the song is written from a boy to a girl after all. Instead of "The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed", Ms. Ora sings "Kiss my lips", y'know, cuz guys don't flip their hair that much. It ended when Justin Bieber cut his mop off!
What do you think of Rita Ora's cover? Let us know!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist