Rita Ora's Beautiful Version Of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful"
One of our favorite things ever is when popular artists stop by BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge and do a completely random cover of another song. We adored Marina and the Diamonds' cover of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", as well as Gorillaz and their The XX cover of "Crystalized", so it's no surprise that we were excited to hear budding UK pop artist Rita Ora's Live Lounge cover of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful". And, as expected, we love it! Listen here:
As you heard, Rita switched up the lyrics a little in the chorus, since the song is written from a boy to a girl after all. Instead of "The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed", Ms. Ora sings "Kiss my lips", y'know, cuz guys don't flip their hair that much. It ended when Justin Bieber cut his mop off!
What do you think of Rita Ora's cover? Let us know!
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Which Song You Can't Stand Right Now?